Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- My name is Anthony Piccinonno and I am a 15 year old snowboarder.
- I am looking to raise $5000 to compete in snowboarding events not in my area.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- We will be using the funds from this rally for travel expenses, lift tickets, and competition fees for multiple events around the US. This will be my 11th year as an amature competitive snowboarder and I am ready to take the next step into bigger events. I am looking to compete in a variety of disciplines and have a need for a hefty budget to help get there. Looking to attend qualifying events for Rev Tour for slopestyle and Holeshot for boardercross during the 2017/2018 season.
How I Got Here
- 11 years competing in both alpine and freestyle snowboarding events in Lake Tahoe.
- Several regional and national championship titles including a 3rd place podium at USASA Nationals last year for Boardercross.
- Genuine love for snowboarding and the snowsports industry.
- Great coaches, friends, and family who support my dreams.
- Sierra At Tahoe Competition Team, USASA South Tahoe Series, Mom and Dad, Shoreline of Tahoe
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- USASA is one of the best ways to get into competitive snowboarding and I highly recommend anyone with a desire to give it a shot. Nothing better than being surrounded by like-minded people who are stoked to see you progress.